Welcome to Opportunity International's Gift Planning Services
Opportunity International provides supporters with complimentary and confidential planning expertise to benefit their families and to make a difference in the world.
Chuck Day, Director of Gift Planning Services, is available to assist you with the following services:
Charitable Gift Planning
- Discover your passion. Identify your short- and long-term philanthropic goals. Learn how to achieve them as they apply to Opportunity and other charities and ministries you support.
- Maximize your impact. Strategically integrate philanthropic planning into your financial planning. Where possible, redirect dollars to charitable use. Get advice on making effective outright life-income and estate gifts. Discover qualifying ways to achieve the greatest possible charitable tax deduction.
- Create a legacy. Explore ways to involve children or grandchildren in philanthropy, including family foundations and donor advised funds.
- Identify your unique goals and needs. Review options for meeting the needs of you and your family in simple, practical terms.
- Review and analyze your current estate plan. Get recommendations for updating and revising your estate plan to meet goals and objectives. Reduce the time and expense spent in meeting with your private estate planning attorney to draft your documents.
- Identify and retain an attorney's services. Get a referral to an experienced and trusted local estate planning attorney if you do not have one.
Chuck Day is an attorney with over 25 years of legal experience. After spending years in private legal practice, he is now dedicated to working with individuals and families who wish to make a lasting philanthropic impact. Chuck travels the country extensively and would be pleased to arrange a private meeting at your convenience. Contact him at 630-242-4136 or at email@example.com.
Copyright © Opportunity International, All rights reserved.
The information in this Web site is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income tax include federal taxes only. Individual state taxes and/or state law may impact your results.