With a little planning, you can take control of your future and ensure the security of your loved ones. You can also extend, through your long-term estate or financial plans, the support you've shown UMKC in the past. Our eRecordBook can help you get started by allowing you to:
- Collect information that your family will need if tragedy strikes.
- Take inventory of your assets.
- Make decisions before you visit with professionals to update your estate plan and will.
Request your free estate planning eRecordBook, at no obligation:
A Road Map for Family and Friends to Follow
This handy CD features eight comprehensive planning documents that will help you gather information, making the planning process faster and smoother. These easy-to-use Word documents include:
- a personal information tracker
- your medical instructions and preferences
- a guide to your secured places and passwords
By keeping your information collected on this one CD, you can simply print, save or forward to loved ones. What could be easier?
If you have questions or would like to request your eRecordBook, contact The UMKC Foundation Office at 816-235-1575 or email@example.com.
Copyright © UMKC, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.