The Frontier Society recognizes a very special group of Colorado State University friends who have invested in the University's future through planned gifts including bequests; life-income arrangements, such as gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts; life insurance; and other deferred giving options. All members
of the Frontier Society are included in the 1870 Club as well.
We are pleased to offer our Frontier Society members the following special benefits:
You will be invited to:
- The Annual Frontier Society Luncheon
- The 1870 Dinner, Colorado State University's premier annual donor recognition event
- In the Annual Honor Roll of Donors
- The Spirit of Giving newsletter, published twice a year is a newsletter just for 1870 Club members, providing you with an insider's view of Colorado State University
- All invitations sent to 1870 Club members for a variety of CSU events, including athletic and academic functions
SIGN UP for The Frontier Society eNewsletter, and let us know about your planned gift to Colorado State!
For more information about the Frontier Society:
Copyright © Colorado State University, All rights reserved.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income taxes apply to federal taxes only. State income/estate taxes or state law may impact your results.