In order to honor Emily's humanitarian efforts, the American Lung Association's planned giving society is named for Emily Bissell.
Emily Bissell's vision was to eradicate the epidemic of TB. Since her time, the American Lung Association has expanded this vision to fight all lung diseases. Please help us keep the vision alive by joining the Emily Bissell Heritage Society.
How to Join The Emily Bissell Heritage Society
• Remember the American Lung Association (ALA) in your Will or other Estate Plan
• Establish an ALA Charitable Gift Annuity
• Set up a Charitable Trust
• Name the ALA as a beneficiary of your retirement plan
• Transfer ownership of a life insurance policy or make the ALA a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
To let us know that you have already included the ALA in your estate plans or for more information, call 1-800-701-4009 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © American Lung Association, All rights reserved.
The information in this Web site is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income tax include federal taxes only. Individual state taxes and/or state law may impact your results.