Legacy Giving A+ Increase | A- DecreaseHonoring Those Who Remember Others
Every gift CARE receives helps us continue our mission to serve individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world.
We realize that it takes very special donors to remember CARE in their will or to make life-income arrangements with us, thereby confirming their enduring belief in our mission. The CARE Legacy Society was founded to honor those donors who will enable CARE to expand our work with the world's poor into the next century.
Read testimonials from CARE Legacy Society Members.
When you join CARE's Legacy Society, you receive the following:
- An Honorary Certificate of Membership at one of four different levels
- Personal invitations to CARE special events
- Our Legacy Society Quarterly newsletter
- An opportunity to visit a CARE project overseas
- A special memento, usually something made by one of our CARE program participants
- Special recognition in the Legacy Society Quarterly as well as the opportunity to receive special Insider Reports about CARE's work
Have you already remembered CARE?
If you have already include CARE in your estate plans, please let us know so that we can thank you and welcome you to the Legacy Society.
Copyright © CARE, All rights reserved.
The information on this site is not intended as legal, tax or investment advice.
For such advice, please consult an attorney, tax professional or investment professional.