Dear Oxfam supporter,
I hope you will take this opportunity to join the Oxfam America Legacy Circle - a group of dedicated supporters who are helping Oxfam create lasting solutions to poverty, hunger, and injustice for generations to come.
Membership is easy. No immediate donation is necessary. You simply need to name Oxfam as a beneficiary in your will, trust, retirement plan, insurance policy, donor-advised fund, or foundation; or create a charitable gift annuity. You can make your gift anonymously, or, with your permission, Oxfam will acknowledge your gift in our annual report.
Membership in the Legacy Circle also offers a variety of benefits, including the following:
- An Oxfam lapel pin. I hope that you will wear it proudly to show your support of our mission.
- A subscription to our magazine, OXFAM Exchange, published three times a year.
- A subscription to our annual report.
- Invitations to our semi-annual webinars: free online educational seminars that give you a chance to talk directly with Oxfam field staffers.
- Invitations to local community events and periodic personal updates by an Oxfam staff member.
- An opportunity to share your donor story in one of our publications.
If you have already named Oxfam in your estate plan, please complete our enrollment form and email or mail it to the address below. The Legacy Circle welcome package will be sent to you shortly.
I hope you will consider joining the Legacy Circle. With your foresight, we can provide lasting solutions today and for the future.
Planned Giving Officer
Copyright © Oxfam America, All rights reserved.
The information in this Web site is not intended as legal advice. For legal advice, please consult an attorney. Figures cited in examples are for hypothetical purposes only and are subject to change. References to estate and income tax include federal taxes only. Individual state taxes and/or state law may impact your results.